Saturday, December 8, 2012

Hello!

 
   Hi! My name is Kira and I just wanted to start this blog off telling you guys a little bit about myself.

   First of all, my favorite thing in the world is my family.  I love them so much and I am always with them.  At twenty-two, I am the oldest of four. And I cannot wait to start a family of my own. :)

   I also own my own cake decorating company that my mom and I run together.  We are called Incredibly Edible and we have been in business for almost two years now.  Right now we are working out of our home, but our ultimate goal is to some day have a shop.

   I love DIYs, painting my nails, fashion, make-up, hair styles, new and yummy recipes, cake decorating, and getting a bargain.  So be prepared to see all of these things on my blog.  I hope you'll like what I have to show you. :))


No comments:

Post a Comment