Tuesday, April 9, 2013

What's black, white, and red all over?

Me!
(Not newspapers, dead pandas or anything having to do with a blender, hahaha.)

So this is my first outfit post, but I hope there are many more to come! :) I'm also eventually going to take some of my sister too. She's got awesome style. And by the way, she is responsible for taking these photos for me.









 Figured I needed at least one smiling one there at the end. :)
And I'm proud to say my entire outfit (minus my necklace I think) was on sale or thrifted.
My pants, shirt, and bandeau bra were all purchased from Bealls (extra 50% off clearance, people!).
Shoes are BCBG Girls for $8 from Goodwill.
My watch was on clearance at Wetseal and my bangles were clearance at Forever 21.

Overall, I'm pretty sure my outfit is just under $40. Pretty amazing, I think. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment